Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. As the title suggest, this is where I archive my 'public' writings. You won't find any BS opinion postings here; just poetry with a few short stories sprinkled about. Take a look and thanks again!

You Will Know Me at Midnight: You Will Know Me at Dusk

You know what I see when we sit here?
When the air navigates between us?
And you rattle all sorts of cagey places?

I know you, I do.
I've seen you on rock stages
In spikey percussions
In the gushes of blood and voice
spout out from the clouds deep into black yards

And you will know me when you learn to drill
And sink deep and forever
Into a single thread

And when you know how it feels to pluck that thread
To run it between your lobe's fingers
Than strum ferverously into heaven
You will know me and that you and I are in fact
Very...