Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. As the title suggest, this is where I archive my 'public' writings. You won't find any BS opinion postings here; just poetry with a few short stories sprinkled about. Take a look and thanks again!

On the Dark Side of the Moon,

We sat as cold pueblo indians
Barren bodies entangled and shivering
Frostbitten knuckles white
Clutching the skin of ourselves as we fight
The killer winds of history
Not a hutch seen for years or miles
On the dark side of the moon

Never has a dictionary been so dangerous
Never has language cast such destruction
As the spark struck for heat died
The fire that burns remained inside
And the crater we sat in stayed dim
Because there is no oxygen
On the dark side of the moon

Or perhaps this is the coy carrot
Years ahead of me
When told the passages of a narrative
I've yet to live
I'd almost rather not, but those were the terms
Whispered to me by the Astrologer
On the dark side of the moon

Failure is a norm
Failure is epic
And all the stars seen past these rocky crests
I cry to and wince and protest
It can be bleak here
But those are the consequences of living
On The dark side of the moon