Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. As the title suggest, this is where I archive my 'public' writings. You won't find any BS opinion postings here; just poetry with a few short stories sprinkled about. Take a look and thanks again!

By Request

There are those moments
Those rare moments
That can be most commonly found on bright fall dawns
Amidst the suggestion of awakened morning dew

When the sun brushes a kissed hand
Across the long hair of an open field
This is where you will find me

The sky-veiled universe sheds its light
Letting wiser orbs look down upon us
With endearing candor
And recommendations of synchronicity

Because they - the orbs - are never alone
Burning hot with explosive epilogues
I hope to find you

Are you here tonight?
Do those hands seek the same epilogues?
As they draw my wings back down to sides
And land this amorously peaceful flight

Tell me the orbs are wiser
Tell me the dew is awake
Tell me if you are here tonight