Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. As the title suggest, this is where I archive my 'public' writings. You won't find any BS opinion postings here; just poetry with a few short stories sprinkled about. Take a look and thanks again!
Ode
(to Naved)

Behold yourself my adoring kin,
Naked walker of the East.
I have, or would be, captivated
By the cadence of your soul
Across the beating dirt.

How I long for you.

I once prepared so many words.
All for you, and your return.
But instead I take fortress here,
Before our golf course on the campus
Where we watched for UFO's
And close encounters with our own spirits

Do you remember?

It is all a foreign novel to me now.
The open green is an estranged cousin
Without you to introduce us.

I travel long night roads...
Roads we've conquered.
I run lapse around them
And tread common paths by foot.
Eight hours a week or more.
I sit up in cafes
And speak to strangers
And commune with your comrades
And keep you alive
With rampant gestures and flagrant terms.

Do I fill your shoes?

I know no minds akin to you.
On these nights, before greens and roads,
I dare to desire we were
Crooked Sinners...
That both had the constitution to be unthinkable.
You know as well as I how simple it would have been.
We could live in octagon houses with
Tigers and all your dangerous beasts...
But we were not constructed for this love.
This love I long for.

The rest needn't be spoken... I know you understand.