Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. As the title suggest, this is where I archive my 'public' writings. You won't find any BS opinion postings here; just poetry with a few short stories sprinkled about. Take a look and thanks again!
Remembering Emotive

So if you cut me do I bleed?
If you hit me do I fall?
Could you explain to me again
How these travesties unfold?

'Cause you see it's been a while
Since I have lived in denial
So I beg you, don't get angry
At my swollen feet of gangrene

I don't usually walk in mud.

So if you slap me do I ache?
If you shoot me do I die?
Is that how this is supposed to go?
'Cause I really can't tell if I'm terrified

Is this where I warn you of the danger?
And then treat you like a stranger?
Or do I sit and apologize?
And forgive you for those little lies

Again... sorry I'm so out of practice.

So what am I to do right now?
Or should I say, "back then?"
Though looking back as I write this
The end was far from clandestine