Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. As the title suggest, this is where I archive my 'public' writings. You won't find any BS opinion postings here; just poetry with a few short stories sprinkled about. Take a look and thanks again!
If I Were E.E. Cummings

"That mouse was a panzer tank and I was like, 'Whoa,' and stepped back."

                                                                             -Edward Hoeppner
let’s go said me
but why said he
because i want to said me
no matter said he

this isn’t a joke said me
i’m not laughing said he
but you’re me said me
who’s we said he

we?said he
indeed said me
make we said he
you must said me

i dare you said me-he
how?far said me
(too far said we)
i’ll do it said me

(i’ll bleed said we)
we’ll see said me
nevermind said he
leave now said me

(or what said we)
i’ll:i’ll said me
like i thought said he
!fuck!you said me

--you first said we
deep down said me
(down below(said he
nothing )makes confusion( said We.